The Schertler Yellow Blender preamps combine CLASS-A electronics with a modern, sophisticated design and lightweight yet robust aluminium housing. Every single section has been engineered to ensure maximum potential from any kind of sound source.
YELLOW BLENDER offers 2 dedicated inputs (one balanced XLR for microphones and one unbalanced Jack for instruments). The Return socket can also be used as a third input for line sources. A choice of four balanced / unbalanced output options enables connection to active loudspeakers, mixers, recording devices and effects. A separate headphone output is also provided. The two input channels include 4-band EQ, notch filter, phase reverse, low-pass “warmth” filter, low cut switch and phantom power (48V and 10V). The Send/Return sockets also enable an effect loop.
Schertler Yellow Blender Features:
- modern and sophisticated design, build in a robust and light aluminum case.
- maximum three input channels for all kind of microphones and pick-ups
- maximum four output lines with multiple connections
- headphones output
- send&return for effect loop
- four band EQ for the two main channels to ensure wide range of tonal controls
- hi-end pure class A electronics for the best possible sound performance
- Also available with 1 channel: Yellow Single
- Manual here
Every single section has been thought and engineered to ensure the maximum potential from any kind of sound source.