The Neumann U47 Fet is a condenser microphone with a cardioid directional characteristic and fet 80 circuit technology. Among other things this technology, also used in the U 87, is characterized particularly by a wide dynamic range. The K 47 double large-diaphragm capsule was already employed in the U 47, the legendary tube-based predecessor of the U 47 fet. The K 47 provides a slight boost in the range above 2 kHz.
Neumann U47 Fet Features:
- Capture clear, detailed, “radio-ready” sound with this legendary microphone
- Fast transient response is perfect for drums and other percussion
- Wide frequency response captures bass instruments with outstanding power, punch, and focus
- Created using original U47 FET schematics and production notes to bring you the real deal
- High-quality Collector’s Edition wood box and Certificate of Authenticity included