The Neumann KH 420 represents the result of using the latest techniques in acoustical, electronic and mechanical design to bring a new benchmark in audio reproduction quality. In-house computer optimized drivers, a waveguide featuring Mathematically Modeled Dispersion™ (MMD™), flexible acoustical controls, various input options, and an extensive mounting hardware range allow the KH 420 to be used in diverse acoustical conditions, with any source equipment, and in a wide variety of physical locations. Sound distributed in a horizontally precise manner ensures flexibility in the listening position; the narrower vertical dispersion reduces the negative effects of nearby reflections, for example from a desk or mixing console.
It has been designed for use as a mid-field or main monitor. It is particularly well-suited for use in music, broadcast, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering. The KH 420 can be used free-standing or flush mounted into a wall, and, in multichannel systems, can be mixed freely with other loudspeakers in the range.
Neumann KH 420 Features:
- 3-way tri-amplified active midfield monitor designed for working distances of 5–9 feet (1.5–3m)
- Tailor-made for music production, post-production processes, broadcast, and more
- Delivers a powerful, natural sound with absolute clarity; incredible precision in the mid/high range
- Mathematically Modeled Dispersion waveguide distributes sound in horizontally precise manner for ultimate flexibility; narrower vertical dispersion reduces nearby reflections
- Sound pressures up to 122.4dB; bass response down to 26Hz
- Chassis constructed from Low Resonance Integral Molding materials ensures no unwanted resonances or distortions affect your sound
- Optional Digital Input Module expands functionality with digital connectivity and delay options
- Equipped with: 10″ Woofer, 3″ Midrange, 1″ Tweeter
- Frequency range: 26 – 22.000 Hz (± 3 dB)
- Input: XLR balanced analog
- Magnetically shielded
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 645 x 330 x 444 mm
- Weight: 35Kg
- Manual here.