The Magix Sound Forge Pro Suite 16 offers musicians, producers and sound designers more efficiency, stability and speed for every audio production task: from recording and editing to restoration and mastering.
Sound Forge Pro 16 News:
- NEW! Remote Recording
- NEW! Loudness visualization
- NEW! Optimized multichannel workflow
- NEW! Expanded Plug-in manager
- NEW! Resampling engine Mastering and restoration with iZotope plug-ins: Ozone 9 Elements & RX 8 Elements
- 32-channel audio recording, editing and processing
- VST Engine & ARA2 support
- Record at up to 64-bit/768 kHz
- Numerous audio effects & plug-ins for sound design as well as mixing & mastering
- zplane élastiquePro v3 Timestretch
Sound Forge Pro Suite 16 News:
- NEW! dynamicEQ
- Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 8: transforms sound into a unique visual world of multidimensional audio data. Rearrange, extract and optimize sounds.
- Melodyne 5 Essential: enriches the audio editing capabilities of both Sound Forge and Steinberg.
- EssentialFX Suite: 11 plug-ins de efectos excelentes.
- Analogue Modelling Suite: 4 plug-ins de masterización
- Vintage effects Suite: Vintage effects (Corvex, Ecox & Filtox)
- Variverb II: classic, modern or artificial reverb
- Vandal: Virtual guitar and bass amplifier with a complete guitar effect signal chain.
Magix Sound Forge Pro 16 System Requirements:
- Windows 10 y 11
- 1 GHz processor
- 500 MB of disk space for program installation
- 512 MB RAM
- Windows-compatible sound card
- Internet connection: Program requires one-time registration.
- Also Available for Mac OS here
PAY ATTENTION: Download Version. Once done the payment, you will receive a link to register with Magix and download the program. Codes will be sent by e-mail within 24 hours (working days).