The Lynx LM-A24 & LM-A4 are specialty analog modules that provide line-level I/O on TRS connectors. Designed to the same exacting standards Lynx converters are known for, they offer pristine transparency, excellent imaging, and ruler-flat frequency response. It is provide an excellent solution for installations requiring a small number of dedicated I/O’s without the requiring an additional break-out cable. They also offer I/O levels up to +24dBu for extended compatibility with other pro studio equipment. An excellent example application is providing separate monitor outputs when other Aurora(n) line outputs are being fed to a summing mixer or to a patchbay for inserts.
The outputs can easily drive powered monitors and offer precise level control via a low-distortion, digitally-controlled analog attenuator. This analog-domain attenuator maintains a high signal-to-noise ratio over the adjustment range. Monitor speaker protection is provided by output anti-pop relays.
Input trims, output levels, signal routing and mixing are easily controlled from the Aurora(n) front panel or using Lynx’s NControl application on any Windows or Mac computer.
These modules are user-installable either in the top position of module 1 or below the LT-USB or LT-TB3. For Dante and ProTools HD connection methods the LM-A24 or LM-A4 must be installed in the top position of module 1.
Lynx LM-A24 Features:
- Lynx proprietary 24-bit A/D and D/A conversion
- Four electronically balanced outputs on TRS
- Output level adjustments in 0.5dB increments up to +24dBs
- Two electronically balanced inputs accept levels up to +24Bu on TRS
- Fully-differential transparent design
- Line level performance identical to LM-AIO8E
- Anti-pop relays on outputs for silent power-ups and -downs
- Seamless integration with Aurora(n)’s mixing and routing engine
- Manual here