Lynx Aurora (n) 8 TB3, the next generation interface.
The Aurora’s future-proof design is expanded in the Aurora(n). New enhancements and capabilities will be made available through firmware upgrades. The Lynx Aurora (n) 8 TB3 have a LSlot expansion slots allow for a wide array of current connectivity options to include Thunderbolt, Dante, ProTools|HD, USB and future formats.
Expandable audio I/O modules are being developed to include pre amp, analog summing, digital I/O (AES3 + ADAT) which will be available in 2017. This makes for a Lynx Aurora (n) 8 TB3 that will perform exceptionally for you now and remain innovative well into the future.
Also added to the line are two audiophile-grade headphone outs with independent volume control. A 480 X 128 TFT LCD display provides immediate access to all levels and functions – also configurable for future functionality.
Hilo Converter Technology (HCT)
Design and technology borrowed from the development of the Hilo is used to significantly improve specifications and transparency over previous models while attaining stunning Hilo-like performance.
All new SynchroLock 2™ high-performance sample clock technology provides a whopping 300,000:1 reduction in jitter, 5 second lock time and absolute accuracy. Word clock I/O provides one input and three outputs on BNC connectors.
- 8 channel
- Complete redesign integrating Hilo Converter Technology (HCT) for analog I/O achieving significant improvements in transparency and reductions of both noise and distortion.
- LSlotTM expansion slot for Thunderbolt, Dante, USB, ProTools|HD connectivity and more.
- Configurable I/O – pre-amp, summing & AES3+ADAT modules to be released in 2017.
- Up to 8-channels of real-time recording and playback via on-board Micro SD card
- 2 audiophile-grade headphone outputs
- 1 in/3 out Word clock I/O with Lynx exclusive second generation SynchroLock-2 sample clock technology
- Universal power supply
- TB3 (Thunderbolt) card included.
- Designed and built in the USA