Lynx Aurora (n) Pre 1608 USB, the next generation interface.
The Lynx Aurora (n) Pre 1608 USB comes pre-installed with two LM-PRE4 modules adding eight channels of microphone/line/HI-Z inputs to the eight channels of analog line I/O for a total of sixteen analog inputs. the LM-PRE4 was designed with strict requirements for noise suppression and ruler-flat frequency response while operating over a wide range of gain settings.
The Aurora’s future-proof design is expanded in the Aurora(n). New enhancements and capabilities will be made available through firmware upgrades. The Lynx Aurora (n) Pre 1608 USB have a LSlot expansion slots allow for a wide array of current connectivity options to include Thunderbolt, Dante, ProTools|HD, USB and future formats.
Also added to the line are two audiophile-grade headphone outs with independent volume control. A 480 X 128 TFT LCD display provides immediate access to all levels and functions – also configurable for future functionality.
- 16 channel
- Complete redesign integrating Hilo Converter Technology (HCT) for analog I/O achieving significant improvements in transparency and reductions of both noise and distortion.
- LSlotTM expansion slot for Thunderbolt, HD, Dante & USB
- Up to 32-channels of real-time recording and playback via on-board MicroSD card.
- 2 LM-PRE4 modules
- 2 audiophile-grade headphone outputs
- Universal power supply
- USB card included.
- Designed and built in the USA