The Lynx AES16e-SRC offers unprecedented AES/EBU channel capacity and routing flexibility in a single PCI card format.
With support for up to 16 channels of input and output at sample rates up to 192 kHz, the AES16 turns your computer into a powerful digital router or patchbay with extensive flexibility with minimal cabling.
Most importantly, the AES16 supports the emerging single-wire 192 kHz standard and is compatible with existing dual-wire AES/EBU devices. Up to four AES16’s can be installed in a single computer.
Lynx AES16e-SRC Features:
- x1 PCI Express interface works with Macintosh or Windows PCs with PCI Express slots (x1 – x16).
- Eight stereo inputs and eight stereo outputs (16 mono I/O), AES/EBU format, 24-bit, single wire and dual wire, transformer coupled.
- Provides 16 channels of sample rate conversion, which may be switched on for any or all of the 8 digital inputs.
- Extensive on-board digital mixer.
- Optional sixteen channels of Sample Rate Conversion. Support for conversion ratios up to 16:1 with 144 dB dynamic range and -140dB THD+N.
- Optional AES50 interface.
- All relevant settings, such as sample rate selection, sync source selection, channel routing, and buffer size are enabled, controlled and monitored from the host computer.
- Multi-channel support of 5.1 and 7.1 surround playback formats.
- Includes Lynx-exclusive SynchroLock™ sample clock generator for 3000:1 jitter rejection on external clock sources.
- Supports ASIO and WDM for Windows and CoreAudio for Mac OS X.
- Easy driver installation for Windows, Mac OS X.
- 1604 & 1605 Cables not included.