The Heritage Audio Super 8 gives you eight Class A, 3-stage ’73-style preamps — the gold standard for this type of sound. This 8-channel mic pre is bolstered by exclusive custom-designed Carnhill input and output transformers, along with tantalum and Styroflex capacitors. In the end, you not only get a generous 80dB of gain, you also get the juice, vibe, and feel of a vintage ’73. There is built in analog to digital conversion available on 3 different digital formats: ADAT, AES/EBU and SPDIF with BNC connectors for reliable word clock syncing. Selectable sampling frequencies from 44.1kH to 192kH.
Heritage Audio Super 8 Features:
- 8 Class A 73 Style Preamps with 3 Stage design offering up to 80dB of Gain.
- Exclusively designed Carnhill Transformers on the Input and Output.
- High quality JFET D.I. before the Input Transformer on first 2 Channels.
- Sweepable LoCut filter on first 2 Channels.
- Premium 24Bit/192kHz 8 Channel ADC.
- ADAT, SPDIF, AES/EBU Digital Output options.
- Analog Inputs & Outputs on Gold Plated XLRs as well as DB25 Connectors.
- Alternate Input path to ADC available.
- 8x microphone input XLR
- 8x line input Sub-D25
- 2x HI-Z instrument input 6.3 mm jack
- 8x line output XLR
- 8x line output SubD-25
- 8x ADC return SubD-25
- 2x ADAT output (SMUX), AES/EBU / S/PDIF coax 9-pin
- Word clock input and output BNC
- Design: 19″ / 3 HE
- Dimensions: 482 x 88 x 280 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 9.45 kg