The 500-series Heritage Audio 73JR II module is the 2021 update to the classic 73JR, a 73-style mic preamp with a few extra features that cover all recording needs for engineers and musicians. Using discrete circuitry and conventional components, the 73JR II is a Class A 3-stage preamp with an extended frequency range that makes it easier to adjust loe frequencies without affecting others. The front DI input, designed with JFET circuitry, is ideal for recording a bass with exceptional clarity. The Heritage Audio 73JR II automatically switches from MIC mode to DI mode when a TS jack is inserted.
The Heritage 500-Series modules are carefully designed to match the sonic character and performance of their 80 series big brothers. Heritage 500 series modules have the same exact headroom and distortion characteristics as their 80 Series equivalents, ensuring nothing is missing.
Heritage Audio 73JR II Features
- 500 Series DI and Mic Preamp
- Ideal for ribbon mics and basses
- Requires Heritage Audio Lunchbox, API 500-8PH or API 500VPR
- Class A discrete circuit based on the mythical 1073
- Gain: 80dB
- LOZ: Flips mic input impedance from 1200 Ω to 300 Ω
- PAD: -20dB Attenuation
- LINE: Flips from Mic/DI to Line
- Phantom Power +48v
- PHASE: Phase inversion.
- High pass filter: 20 Hz to 220 Hz
- Independent input and output gain controls
- Frequency response: 20Hz (+0.3dB) to 20Khz (-0.2dB)