Focusrite Rednet A8R is a 1U, 8×8 analogue line-level I/O interface for any Dante audio-over-IP network. Featuring network and power supply redundancy, RedNet A8R is the ideal choice for providing analogue I/O in many critical-path applications, whether in Post Production, Broadcast, Live Sound or the Recording Studio.
High-quality conversion with up to 119dB of dynamic range is provided through two rear-panel DB25 connectors while an additional pair of AES3 I/O is provided through male and female XLR for added flexibility. Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows external devices to clock to RedNet A8R, or alternatively allows RedNet A8R to act as a network clock grand master slaved to external input. Power is supplied through a pair of locking IEC power inlets, and network connections are provided with a pair of locking Neutrik etherCON connectors; providing redundant operation or daisy-chained operation.
Focusrite Rednet A8R Features:
- Eight channels of high-quality line-level analogue I/O
- 24-bit precision Focusrite conversion up to 192kHz
- 119dB dynamic range, flat from 20Hz – 20kHz, +/-0.15dB
- Internally balanced throughout
- Dante-based remote-controlled audio-over-IP connectivity
- Dual power supplies and network connections with full power and network redundancy, including latching connectors for maximum reliability
- Word Clock I/O and DARS for increased flexibility, plus an additional two channels of AES/EBU I/O
- Analogue I/O to AES59 standard on DB25 connectors
- Comprehensive front-panel indicators
- Software-based routing and control – no hardware patching required