Antelope Distrete 8 Pro Synergy Core OFFER until January 31st:
- EDGE Solo Microphone Free: Capture performances with the colors and character of 18 legendary vintage microphones (Neumann, AKG, Telefunken…)
- 37 Effects Synergy Core. DSP effects
- The Big 13 FX Pack: Opto 2A, Impresser, Reel-To-Reel, Liverpool, Diode 609, VEQ-4K-Black, BBD-Chorus, MG4+, VEQ-56, Lang-PEQ2, Gyratec X, RD47, Filtek MK3.
- DAW BITWING Studio 4 Modern Music Creation and Production Software
The Antelope Discrete 8 Pro is the new generation of a modern classic. The 1U rack audio interface packs industry-leading sound quality, transparent preamps, extensive connectivity and the powerful Synergy Core effects platform.
This versatile interface embodies a zero-compromise approach to hardware – made readily accessible via its redesigned software control panel.
- Advanced virtual routing patch-bay.
- Ultra-low latency Thunderbolt 3 connection.
- Enhanced FX processing capabilities.
- Latest generation A/D converters.
Antelope Discrete 8 Pro Synergy Core Features:
- Conversion & Clocking
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion with up to 130dB of headroom.
- Recording, mixing and playback at up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- Proprietary 64-bit AFC™ (Acoustically Focused Clocking) technology & Jitter Management algorithm delivering increased sound width, separation, and detail.
- 8 × Discrete 6-transistor preamps with 65dB of gain for pristine recordings. All work as microphone/line and two are also Hi-Z inputs, on combo XLR jacks, and supply 48V of phantom power.
- 8 × DC-coupled line outputs over D-Sub 25.
- Two reamp outputs on TRS ¼ jacks for further amp processing of guitar signal. They can also be used as an additional stereo monitor output – this allows you to have two pairs of monitor speakers playing together simultaneously.
- Thunderbolt™ 3 and USB 2.0 port with custom macOS & Windows drivers.
- Digitally expandable over ADAT I/O, with 16 channels available.
- Digitally expandable over S/PDIF I/O, with 2 channels available.
- Three word clock outputs letting you distribute the interface’s highly stable clock signal across your studio and a word clock input allowing you to sync the Discrete 8 Pro Synergy Core with other gear.
- Footswitch input that can be used as a single footswitch (on 1/4” TS jack) to control the dim function and a dual footswitch to control both the talkback and dim functions.
- Two stereo headphone outputs with separate gain control.
- Dedicated stereo monitor output over TRS.
- Workflow-enhancing features
- Direct monitoring with Synergy Core effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency.
- Expanded routing capabilities – switch audio sources per channel based on a drop-down menu sequence or make use of a virtual routing matrix.
- Customizable presets with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer and effects settings.
- Customizable monitoring mixes with adjustable volume, pan and reverb.
- Easily accessible front-panel talkback with built-in microphone.
- Front panel with independent headphone and monitor volume knobs and buttons for sample rate configuration, and hands-on control of core parameters. Hardware relay-based gain knobs for each preamp, plus mode control (mic/line/Hi-Z) via push sequence.
- Option to work without being connected to a computer (standalone operation).
- Wireless control of software features from a separate computer connected to the same network.
- Real-time effects processing
- Collection of 37 Synergy Core effects modeled after classic and rare analog outboard gear.
- Synergy Core proprietary onboard platform powered by 2 × DSP & 1 × FPGA chips for real-time effects processing with imperceptible latency.
- Modeling Engine allowing pairing with the Edge line of microphones for real-time use of vintage microphone emulations
- 37 effects included: More info here
- Dimensions: 483 x 44 x 220 mm
- Weight: 3 Kg