Very few headphones offer the user the same great sound experience as the very popular Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro headphones. Due to the diffuse-field equalization and innovative bass reflex system, these headphones achieve a level of sound quality that is incredibly balanced over the entire frequency spectrum, yet is powerful and brilliant. The closed capsule design of these headphones makes them ideal for every sound engineer as well musician for both the studio and the stage. The Beyerdynamic DT 770 headphones aren’t Music Store’s most popular headphones for no reason, as the comfort offered by the spring-steel head bracket is simply unmatched.
The high impedance and isolating characteristics of the closed construction of this 250 Ohm version of the DT 770 PRO headphones makes them especially well suited for monitoring and mixing in noisy and open environments, such as video shoots or sound-checks while at the same time offering reference grade quality monitoring for musicians and engineers in both the studio and on stage.
Features Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro headphones:
- Closed diffuse-field studio headphone
- Innovative “Bass reflex” technology for improved bass response
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Velour, circumaural and replaceable ear pads
- Including drawstring bag