The Barefoot Footprint 03 is a 3-way active studio monitor pair equipped with newly designed drivers and reimagined DSP. The introduction of SPOC™ (Spectrally Optimized Conversion) technology and a groundbreaking Digital Signal Processor (DSP) further elevate the audio experience, providing higher resolution, reduced latency, and optimized frequency response for audiophiles and professionals alike. Barefoot’s MEME™ Technology adds another layer of versatility, allowing seamless integration into various applications, making the Footprint03 a true powerhouse in studio monitoring in a small package.
Along with these new specs, the Footprint03 also includes the same specially designed Digital Signal Processor (DSP) found in previous models. With near-imperceptible latency, the DSP instantly processes every sonic detail in your signal with accuracy, full dynamics, and no unwanted distortion.
Barefoot Footprint 03 Specifications:
- Price per pair
- Barefoot Sound’s smallest offering yet
- 3-way architecture spans a 1-inch dual radiator tweeter, a 3.5-inch aluminum-cone midrange driver, and a 6.5-inch aluminum cone subwoofer
- Damped side-firing port reduces noise and improves transient response
- Reproduces an ultra-wide frequency range
- All-new DSP optimizes performance
- Patented SPectrally Optimized Conversion (SPOC) technology uses two conversion channels to ensure full-resolution sound
- MEME technology gives you 4 speaker voice models for easy secondary reference
- Includes rear VESA mounts for immersive audio setups
- Built-in limiters protect your drivers from damage
- Dimensions 13.25″ H x 9″ W x 9.25″ D
- Manual here