BAE 73EQL is the 500 Series version of the 1073 equalizer with the same characteristic Class A sound. With 3 EQ bands and high-pass filter, it offers many tonal configuration options in both mixing and mastering applications. The 500 series version of this classic EQ is the result of many years of research and development, during which the company strived to preserve the authentic sound character of 1073 without compromising quality, materials or workmanship.
With extended control over all three frequency bands, the 73EQL offers world-class vintage BAE sound in a compact format
BAE 73EQL Features:
- Class A design coupled to transformers in a 500 Series module
- Same components and character of 1073
- It needs to be coupled to BAE 500 Series Lunchbox, BAE R53 Rack or API Lunchbox.
- Same BAE´s hand made modular system and construction
- 1 channel
- Step controls for frequency selection:
- High: 8 to 20 kHz
- Mid: 270 Hz to 10 kHz
- Bass: 20 to 220 Hz
- High-pass filter with frequency selection: 25, 45, 70, 160 and 360 Hz
- You can find more details here.