Antelope Zen Go Synergy OFFER until January 31st:
- EDGE NOTE Microphone: A total of 13 mic emulations reproduce the sound of legendary microphones used in the best recordings from the last century
- The Big 13 FX Pack: Opto 2A, Impresser, Reel-To-Reel, Liverpool, Diode 609, VEQ-4K-Black, BBD-Chorus, MG4+, VEQ-56, Lang-PEQ2, Gyratec X, RD47, Filtek MK3.
- 37 Effects Synergy Core. DSP effects
- DAW BITWING Studio 4 Modern Music Creation and Production Software.
- 7 NATIVE PLUGINS: STA-LEVEL Compressor, Neve 1073 EQ, cardioid microphone emulations, multi-pattern microphone emulations and 3 Preamps (Neve 1073, tube Gyraf and Telefunken)
The Antelope Audio Zen Go Synergy Core is a portable desktop interface that allows self-recording artists to create from virtually anywhere with technology used by award-winning producers. The device’s sound quality and processing capabilities are in a class of their own with Antelope Audio’s renowned 64-bit AFC clocking technology and the powerful, effects-packed Synergy Core onboard platform.
Zen Go Synergy Core comes with 37 of the finest analog-modeled effects that will help you create stunning, sonically rich productions.
Antelope Zen Go Synergy Features:
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion with up to 127 dB of headroom
- Recording, mixing and playback at up to 24-bit/192 kHz
- Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) technology & Jitter Management algorithm delivering increased width, separation, and detail in musical performances
- 2x Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65 dB of gain for studio-quality recordings, all work as microphone/line/Hi-Z inputs, on combo XLR jacks
- Thunderbolt™ 3 port carrying 16 input and 16 output channels in any popular DAW with custom macOS & Windows drivers
- Digitally expandable over S/PDIF
- Analog monitor outputs including 1x stereo output over RCA and 1x stereo output over TRS (mirrored)
- 2x stereo headphone outputs with separate gain control
- Direct hardware monitoring with Synergy Core effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency
- Simplified I/O routing with pre-configured settings, allowing immediate recording and playback
- Front panel with dedicated volume knob and buttons for frequency adjustment, and hands-on control of core parameters
- Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings and sub-mixes
- Easily adjust the monitor mixes for the monitor output and split headphone mixes into individual cue and sub-mixes while applying pan, reverb, other effects, and stereo link
- Collection of 37 Synergy Core effects modeled after classic and rare analog outboard gear. More info here
- User manual here