Antelope AMÁRI is a 2 channels high-end AD / DA converter. Its sound is highly appreciated by mixing, mastering engineers or those who prefer a professional quality listening system.
AMÁRI offers the best performance in its class with a unique 8 × DAC architecture (4 × CS43198 chips per channel) that provides enhanced stereo image, expands depth perception and reveals all musical details with its dynamic range of 138 dB. The headphone outputs, with dedicated volume control and adjustable output impedance, feature a dual DAC architecture for maximum performance that, like the main converter, increases the dynamic range to 128dB. The AMÁRI features the classic Antelope Audio clock with the 4th generation AFC (Acoustically Focused Clocking) jitter reduction technology and the best 384 kHz conversion in its class.
With USB digital connectivity, AES / EBU, SPDIF and TOSLINK, analog inputs and outputs, touch screen for full machine control and control software Antelope Audio AMÁRI is compatible with Windows and Mac OSX.
Antelope AMÁRI Features
- 2-channel AD / DA converter 24 bits up to 384 kHz
- A / D dynamic range: 128 dB (dual AK5578 ADC chips)
- D / A dynamic range: 138 dB (8x CS43198 DAC chips)
- Operation via touchscreen display
- Sync inputs for 10M Atomic Clock and Word Clock
- 2 Analogue inputs: XLR / TRS combo jack, RCA
- 2 Analogue outputs: XLR, TRS
- Stereo Digital Input / Output: AES / EBU, Toslink, S / PDIF
- 2 Headphone Outputs on the front panel:
- Combo XLR / Jack TRS connector
- Independent volume control
- Output impedance selector
- Synchronization Inputs
- Word Clock
- Atomic 10M
- USB 3.1 port (2.0 and 3.0 Compatible)
- Control software compatible with Windows 10 and Mac OS X 10.11 and later
- Dimensions: 310 x 253 x 91 mm
- Weight: 3.0 kg
- External power supply and USB cable included
- User manual here.