The Antelope Audio 10MX is a Rubidium Digital Master Clock that fuses the atomic precision of the 10M and the innovative Trinity´s jitter-management algorithm. The 10MX is equipped with BNC atomic clock outputs, generating a 10 MHz signal that allows you to control up to 10 devices simultaneously. It can also be used as a master clock with BNC word clock outputs, supporting sampling rates of up to 768 kHz. In addition, the unit provides clock outputs for the AES / EBU and SPDIF formats.
All functions and controls are easily managed from the front panel or with the unit connected to a Mac or Windows computer via USB, through an intuitive software control panel. With the Antelope Audio 10MX we have the characteristics of depth and details of the analog sound.
Antelope 10MX Features:
- Sampling rates up to 768 kHz
- 4th Generation clock with 64bit DSP
- Inputs and Outputs:
- 1 WC BNC input up to 384Hz
- 10 BNC Atomic outputs up to 768 kHz (Sinusoidal)
- 4 WC BNC outputs 768 kHz (Square wave signal)
- 2 AES/EBU up to 192 kHz
- 2 SPDIF outputs up to 192 kHz
- Windows (8 / 8.1 / 10) and Mac OS X 10.9 or higher compatible
- Free download control software
- 482.6 (W) х228 (D) х 44 (H) mm
- Weight: 2,8 Kg
- User manual here.