The Park Audio DF1408 MKII is enclosed in a metal (steel) case of 88 mm (2U) height. The DF-series amplifiers have high efficiency class D topology with least heat and high sound quality, comparable with the best analogue amplifiers. Modern switching power supply not only minimizes the weight, but also provides reliable and faultless operation of the amplifier.
Physically the DF-1408 consists of:
- pulse power supply unit.
- four digital amplifying units installed on a common heat sink.
- input unit with HP/LP, lowcut switch.
- indication and input level control unit.
- Background music.
- Small cafe.
Park Audio DF1408 MKII Features:
- D class power amplifier
- Power Rating 8Ω: 4 x 350W
- Sensitivity: 0.775 V
- Signal to noise ratio: 98dB
- Frequency Range(0, – 0.5 dB): 20Hz…20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion ( 20Hz…20kHz ): 0.05 %
- Switching power supply
- Power Factor Correction (optional)
- Forced cooling system with smooth fan speed adjustment
- Removable dust filter
- Detachable power cord
- 2U height
- Input level controls
- Signal indicators (LEDs)
- Overload and alarm indicators (LEDs)
- MODE switch (STEREO-MONO-BRIDGE)
- Built-in crossover
- Input connectors – XLR
- Output connectors – SpeakON
- Switchable high pass input filter (45Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Overload and short-circuit protection
- Thermal protection
- Optoelectronic clip-limiter
- DC output protection
- High frequency protection
- Soft signal start
- Dimensions: 482 х 96 х 362 mm
- Weight: 6,8kg