Lewitt LCT 440 Pure Large-Diaphragm Condenser is a large diaphragm condenser microphone that uses the same high-end components and capsule technology as the most prestigious Lewitt brand models. It features a 1″ capsule that captures every detail of your performance with great quality, depth and clarity. Ideal for recording studio, live and home studios. Offers excellent results in all vocal and instrumental applications.
The LCT Series microphones present innovative features: Illuminated settings, silent buttons, clip-sensing auto-dimming, error-free sonic perfection, and unmatched ease of use for the most demanding artists and sound engineers.
Lewitt LCT 440 Pure Features:
- Type: Condenser, permanently polarized
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer Ø: 25.4 mm, 1 in
- Sensitivity: 27.4 mV/Pa, -31.2 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 7 dB-A
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 140 dBSPL
- Dynamic range: 133 dB (A)
- Internal impedance: 110-ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1 kOhm
- Supply voltage: 48 V +/- 4 V
- Current consumption: 2.63 mA .
- Connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 138 x 52 x 36 mm, 5.43 x 2.04 x 1.42 in
- Net weight: 310 g, 10.9 oz
- Shock mount LCT 40 Sh
- Pop filter LCT 50 PSx
- Windscreen LCT 40 Wx
- Storage bag DTP 40 Lb.
- More details and sound samples here.