TheLewitt LCT 040 Match Pair is a match pair of small diaphragm condenser mics, designed for recording acoustic instruments. They offer an excellent transient response to preserve the natural musicality of acoustic instruments. The cardioid polar pattern ensures very accurate sound with extremely low background noise and very good rejection from nearby sound sources. These mics can also be very useful for recording percussion instruments and are very versatile as drum overheads or for recording stereo ambients. Their small size and robust construction make them ideal to withstand the demands of live performances.
Lewitt LCT 040 Match Pair Features:
- Transducer Ø: 17mm
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 18.8 mV/Pa, -34.5 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 20.3 dB (A), cardioid
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 134,6 dB
- Internal Impedance: 203 Ω
- Rated Load Impedance: 1000 Ω
- Supply Voltage: 48V +/- 4V
- Current Consumption: 7,2mA
- Dimensions: 24 dia. x 83mm
- Weight: 44,6g
- 2 x shock mount,
- 2 x windshield
- Leather bag
- Also available as Single Unit.
- More details and sound samples here.