The Lewitt Interviewer is an extremely sturdy dynamic microphone features an omnidirectional polar pattern. Its capsule is fully rubber mounted. In combination with the INTERVIEWER new coating technology all handling noise is reduced to a minimum while offering safe and comfortable grip. With the purpose-built Dust Protection Membrane and its heavily rugged, most resilient housing, It will be the perfect companion even under the roughest conditions.
Lewitt Interviewer Features:
- Type: Dynamic, moving coil
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 1.33 mV/Pa, -57.58 dBV/Pa
- Internal impedance: 235 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1000 Ω
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: wiremesh ø – 36 mm | handle ø – 22 mm | total length – 272.7 mm , wiremesh ø – 1.42 in | handle ø – 0.87 in | total length – 10.74 in
- Microphone net weight: 250 g, 8.82 oz
- Includes: DTP 40 Lb mic bag.