The Lewitt DGT 650 USB is a stereo USB recording solution and interface for PC, Mac and iOS devices in one. Built-in Li-Ion battery for >3h recording
Four recording modes starting:
- XY Stereo Mode for live stereo recording.
- Cardioid Mode for vocal recordings and similar applications.
- In Singer/Songwriter Mode an acoustic and a line source – like vocals and a guitar – are recorded on separate tracks.
- The Stereo Line-In Mode is for capturing a stereo line signal like a synthesizer or mixing console stereo output.
Furthermore MIDI is available also in all four modes.
- Type: Condenser, permanently polarized, XY-stereo
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer Ø: 2 x 17 mm, 2 x 0.67 in
- Polar pattern: Cardioid, X/Y stereo
- Frequency range: 20 … 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 110 dB (A)
- Pre-attenuation pad:
- 0 dB-1
- 0 dB-2
- 0 dB
- Low-cut filter:
- 80 Hz (12 dB/oct)
- 160 Hz (12 dB/oct)
- Microphone dimensions: 138 x 52 x 36 mm / 5.43 x 2.04 x 1.42 in
- Microphone net weight: 310 g, 10.9 oz
- Includes: Tripod DGT 50 Tri, DGT 50 USB Cable, DGT 50 Li Cable, DGT 50 Tr Breakout box, DGT 40 Wx Windscreen & DGT 50 SHx Shockmount
- Manual here