The Kahayan 12K72M is a high class preamplifier which contains a ‘module’ per channel. The main feature of these ‘modules’ is a sound completely clear and transparent, with deep bass and an extremely natural treble.
The main feature of these modules, if you do not know, the sound is completely clear and transparent, with deep bass and an extremely natural treble.
The components used in manufacturing comes essentially from the same manufacturers that supplied the 70s modules for manufacturing the original Neve ®, reproducing and expanding the known benefits of 1272, and as for the other materials used they are all high quality components, we refer to the wires, rotary switches, resistors, capacitors and connectors.
The benefits that this module offers, besides the already known sound merits, are:
- Mono (1 channel preamp)
- Steel Rack 1 unit format.
- Mic / line in pure independent working class A.
- Using technology discreetly (without chips).
- Gain control in steps of 5dB.
- Output Level Control in steps.
- Phantom power 48v with pilot light.
- Phase reverse switch.
- Switch selection microphone / Line (can use the equipment in Mastering step as a hue).
- Inputs and outputs, balanced and unbalanced (XLR and jack) that grants two different hues of sound.
- Power supply of high quality.
- Front input jack for connecting high impedance electric instruments (guitar, bass, synth, etc.).
- Also Kahayan 12K72 (mono) available
- User manual here