The Crest Audio CPX900 is a power amplifiers with the great sound quality, flexibility and reliability. Industry standard connectors and features make the CPX a great backbone for mobile sound systems, project studios and many other applications. Musicians will also find CPX as the power amp of choice.
With a comprehensive set of features including built-in signal limiting, low pass filters and low frequency crossovers with direct outputs, the CPX line addresses several applications and serves as a low-cost solution for most power amplification needs.
Crest Audio CPX 900
- 450 Watts @ 2 Ω per channel
- 300 Watts @ 4 Ω per channel
- 180 Watts @ 8 Ω per channel
- 600 Watts @ 8 Ω bridged
- 900 Watts @ 4 Ω bridged
- GCL Gain Comparator Limiting system with rear panel defeat switch
- Built-in crossover 150 Hz, -24 dB per octave Linkwitz-Riley filter, tuned for subs, individual in/out switches for channels A and B
- 1/4” daisy chain outputs
- Built-in low cut filter -18 dB per octave at 80 Hz, individual in/out switches for channels A and B
- Input connectors – Barrier strip, Female XLR-1/4” Combo TRS
- Outputs connectors Speakon for channels A and B and bridged mono, binding posts for bridge mode
- Mode selector switch for stereo and bridged-mono operation
- Two speed DC fan