The BAE 312A NOPS mic preamps made using the new Avedis 1122 opamps are punchy, have great bass and have a clear, extended top end.
The sound is in your face and they don’t compress transients. The low end is tight with good attack.
They are excellent for drums and percussion. These pres are very cost effective. Many people buy racks of 6 or 11 to cover the entire drum kit.
- Phase reverse switch
- 20 db pad
- Same Jensen input and output transformers as vintage modules
- All handwired – handsoldered in California USA
- Made using Avedis 1122 opamps
- Can be phantom powered if your rack has a 48v power supply.
- Switches have gold contacts for long life
- High impedance direct input for guitar and synthesizer