The ATC SCM25A Pro is a 3-way active studio monitors. The SCM25A Pro gives you full-range playback via a 6.5″ woofer, 3″ midrange, and a 1″ dome tweeter. Tri-amped with a total of 235W, this system is clear and accurate.
The ATC SCM25A was thoroughly engineered to give you the best sound, response, and reproduction of your audio possible.
The design takes notes from the highly-regarded ATC midrange dome by utilising a dual-suspension design, negating the requirement for Ferro-fluid, and avoiding the detrimental effects of this drying out over time, a feature considered to be of utmost importance for longterm consistency
ATC SCM25A Pro Specifications:
- Drivers: HF 25mm soft dome, Mid 75mm soft dome, LF 6.5″/164mm short-coil carbon paper cone
- Amplitude Linearity (±2dB): 74Hz-17kHz
- Cut-off Frequencies (-6dB, free-standing): 47Hz-22kHz
- Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
- Max. Continuous SPL (1 metre): 109dB
- Audio Input: Rear panel mounted female xlr (pin 2 +)
- Input Sensitivity: 1V rms (ref. full output)
- Input Sensitivity Trim: 0dB to -6dB/1V – 2V (continuously variable via rear panel trimmer)
- Input Impedance: Balanced > 10kΩ
- Amplifier Output Power: Bass 150W rms, Mid 60W rms, High 25W rms
- Crossover Frequencies: 380Hz & 3.5Khz
- Crossover Filters: 4th order critically damped with phase compensations
- Low Frequency Boost: 0dB to +3dB at 40Hz (continuously variable via rear panel trimmer)
- Overload Protection: Active FET momentary gain reduction
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 264 x 430 x 369mm (10.4˝ x 16.9˝ x 14.5˝). Handles add an 39mm/1.5″ to depth.
- Weight: 30kg / 66lbs (per cabinet)
- Manual here
Ask for a budget: