Apogee One is a pocket-sized, portable audio interface and microphone that makes it easy to create professional recording and mixes. Mint. Second Hand material by Reflexion Arts.
- Single channel input using one of the following three options:
- Built-in condenser microphone
- Balanced XLR microphone preamp input with +10 to 63dB of gain
- Unbalanced 1/4″ high impedance instrument input with 0 to 45dB of gain
- Software selectable 48V phantom power
- Line-level, 1/8″ stereo output for headphones or unbalanced powered monitors
- A/D and D/A conversion @44.1/48kHz, 24-bit
- Controller knob selects function, sets input and output level
- 4 encoder function LED indicators
- 3 segment LED input and output metering
- Apogee’s Maestro software for advanced control and low latency mixing
- Compatible with any Core Audio compliant audio application.