The Antelope MP32 is a 32-channel mic and line pre-amp with integrated software remote control. The pre-amps are completely class A with phantom power, they can also be configured as line inputs, of which 4 can function as instrument inputs. All inputs are on the front panel with XLR (Combo) connectors.
The Antelope MP32 pre-amps have an open and transparent sound, with a consistent quality that makes them very useful in both studio and live applications. The control software provides a quick and simple gain configuration of each microphone preamp individually, as well as independent phantom assignment and switching to microphone, line or instrument input. Each channel has an individual VU that allows instant confirmation of the signal. The control software is compatible with Windows and Mac OS X.
Antelope MP32 Features:
- 32 high quality microphone pre-amps. The first 4 can be used as an instrument input
- Digital gain control of up to 68 dB (by 1 dB steps)
- Designed to be coupled with the Antelope Orion 32 or Orion 32+ interfaces
- XLR / Jack (Combo) front panel input connectors
- Line outputs by SubD25 (Tascam protocol) distributed in 4 ports
- Includes 4 SubD25-SubD25 cables (male-male) 50 cm in length.
- USB 2.0 Type B connection
- Windows 10 x64 bits and Mac OS X 10.12 or hihger (Recomended: Mojave) comptible
- Dimensions: 482 x 88 x 210
- Weight: 6 Kg
- User manual here.