Akai MPC500 is a 48-track sequencer with a 32-voice stereo sampler. It has 12 velocity and pressure-sensitive rubber MPC pads. 16MB of memory comes standard and can be expanded up to 128MB. When connected to a Mac or PC via USB, you can drag and drop data between the computer and your MPC500’s CF card, just like a hard drive. Because MPC500 is compatible with other MPCs, MPC500 is the perfect way to extend your studio into your mobile lifestyle. With Extra Memory, two extern memory flash, original box & manual included. In perfect conditions.
- Professional studio-quality stereo compressor in a compact half-rack format
- Simple to use yet extremely powerful
- Can be used for both recording/mastering & live work
- Line level stereo preamplifier
- Stereo Joemeek compressor
- Stereo width processor