SPL more than 30 years Sound Performance Lab from Germany developes audio gear for music, film, multimedia, hifi and broadcast.
Milestones of the company’s R&D history were:
- The invention of the patented Vitalizer® sound optimization.
- The invention of the Transient Designer – the mother of all transient designing tools.
- The invention of the Auto-dynamic De-Esser – eliminating S-sounds by phase cancellation.
- The launch of the world's first discrete 5.1 surround miking system Atmos 5.1 already in 1998.
- The development of the 120V rail op-amps which are the integral components of the top-of-line SPL products, setting new benchmarks in audio signal processing to outperform any existing analog or digital audio format.
- The invention of the Phonitor matrix that produces a loudspeaker equivalent playback on headphones.
They strive to create innovative and fascinating audio products.
Showing all 8 results
SPL Gemini Mastering M/S Processor1.900,00€+VAT Add to cart
Gemini is the first M/S Mastering Processor in 120V technology.
SPL Mercury Mastering D/A Converter2.541,00€ 2.100,00€+VAT Add to cart
Mercury D/A converter with 120V technology.
SPL MC16 Mastering Monitor Controller3.670,00€+VAT Add to cart
16-channel analog mastering monitor controller
SPL IRON Tube Mastering Compressor4.032,00€+VAT Add to cart
Tube mastering compressor
SPL Hermes, Mastering Routing MatrixConsultar Precio
Mastering Routing Matrix for 8 Dual-channel Processors with Dual Parallel Mix
SPL PassEQ Passive Mastering EQ4.599,21€ 3.801,00€+VAT Add to cart
Passive Mastering Equalizer
SPL PQ Mastering Equalizer6.299,26€ 5.206,00€+VAT Add to cart
5 bands Mastering EQ
SPL DMC Stereo Mastering Console4.074,00€+VAT Add to cart
Stereo Mastering Console