The Quested S6R MKIII compact self-powered 2-way active monitor is the ideal choice where space is at a premium; the magnetic shielding also facilitates its use in close proximity to CRT monitors.
The sonic performance of the Quested S6R belies its size, the low frequency response being more than adequate for many applications, however, when an extended bass response is required the infinite baffle cabinet design facilitates perfect integration with SB10R sub-woofer which will extend the frequency response down to 25Hz.
The Quested S6R is phase coherent with the S7R and S8R, enabling it to be used in combination with both in multi- channel systems.
Some typical applications include: speech recording, component in multi-channel systems, postproduction, Audio workstations and location recording.
Quested S6R MKIII Features:
- Size: (WxHxD) 170(w) x 285(h) x 240(d) mm
- Weight: 7.5 kgs
- Drivers: Bass cone – 1 x 130 mm (5”), High Frequency soft dome – 1 x 28 mm (11/8”)
- Maximum SPL: 104 dB (c) continuous pink noise @ 1 m (116 dB (c) per pair RMS music)
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz-20 kHz ± 2 dB
- XLR and 1/4 inch Jack combo socket
- Impedance: 10k ohm electronically balanced with RF filters
- Wiring: Pin 1 ground Sleeve, Pin 2 hot Tip, Pin 3 cold Ring
- Sensitivity: -12 dBu to +6 dBu for 96 dB SPL @ 1 m set by 10 position rotary switch on rear
- Subsonic Filter: -3dB @ 45 Hz, 24dB/oct
- Ultrasonic: -3dB @ 75 kHz, 4dB/oct
- Crossover: 1k19
- LF EQ: -2/-4 @ 82 Hz
- HF EQ: +/- 2dB @ 10 kHz
- LF output power: > 65W RMS continuous (note 1)
- HF output power: > 45W RMS continuous (note 1)
- T.H.D.: < 0.03% at levels up to 1 dB below clip, 20 Hz-20 kHz. typ 0.005% @ 1kHz.
- Red LED 2 dB before amplifier clip.
- Optional: Subwoofer SB10R