The MTR DI-3 single channel D.I. box has a mono jack input and link out socket, a ground lift to eliminate hum loops, a three position attenuator for accurate level matching, and a balanced 600 ohm XLR output. The active electronics have a purely resistive high input impedance, and so do not colour the sound. Both models can be powered in 3 ways: by a 9 volt battery, phantom power from the desk (or an MTR PPS-48), or an external 9v regulated power supply.
MTR DI-3 Specifications:
- Freq. Res: 20Hz-20kHz ±3dB.
- In/Link Impedance: 1MOhm, jack.
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms balanced XLR.
- Atten. Switch: -40, -20, 0dB.
- Ground Switch: Lifted/connected.
- DC Input: 9vDC, 100mA, neg. centre pin
- ‘Low Bat’ led: glows @ approx. 6v
- Weight: 0.5Kg