The new 64-bit Magix Sound Forge Pro 12 lets you get the job done on a rock-solid platform. The DSP algorithms and editing tools from SEQUOIA are among the most advanced in the world and are now an essential part of SOUND FORGE Pro 12.
Sound Forge Pro 12 News:
- 64-bit version: The 64-bit architecture harnesses the full power of your computer to fulfil even the highest creative demands, using increased RAM up to what your motherboard can support. This can reduce latency problems when you are running large projects.
- VST3 support: Includes full VST3 effects support for all high end plug-ins.
- POW-r Dithering Algorithms: POW-r is a set of three commercial dithering algorithms. Each is respectively optimized for simple recordings such as spoken word, limited dynamic range recordings like rock music, and wide dynamic range recordings such as orchestral music. Just choose the noise-shaping type that adds the least amount of coloration to the audio.
- Support for more file formats (DSD): You can now import and export Direct Stream Digital (DSD) audio files. This allows you to step into the high-end market as this format is compatible with equipment like the Tascam DA-3000 or TEAC UD-501. At 352.8 KHz / 24-Bit PCM this guarantees the highest quality possible. Record and mix in PCM format and export to DSD format for Super Audio CDs (SACD) mastering and high-quality archiving.
- Ultra high-fidelity up to 64-bit/384 kHz: You can record up to 32 channels of high-resolution audio simultaneously, at 64-bit quality and with sampling rates of up to 384kHz. Rest assured, then, that this is the ultimate audio processing tool for a huge range of professional tasks: from mastering CDs to broadcast-quality video soundtracks.
- iZotope RX Elements: Colección de herramientas básicas de reparación. Incluye editor de audio independiente con edición espectral y cuatro plug-ins de reducción de ruido en tiempo real.
- iZotope Ozone Elements: Quickly clean up most common flaws in typical recordings with iZotope RX Elements, a collection of basic repair tools. It includes a standalone audio editor with spectral editing and four essential, real-time noise reduction plug-ins for common audio problems.
- New Effects:
- Wave Hammer 2.0: The perfect tool for audio mastering and includes both a classic compressor and a volume maximizer for the ideal two-stage mastering process.
- DeClipper: When A/D converters are pushed too much or magnetic tape is over-saturated you’ll end up with digital and analogue artifacts – clips and distorted peaks – that need repairing.
- DeHisser: It is the ideal tool for eliminating regular, low-level “white” noise typically produced by microphones, pre-amplifiers or transformers, and it removes this very common audio problem with ease.
- DeClicker: It is great at removing individual clicks and pops often present with audio taken from old vinyl and other phonograph recordings, and it can also be used to remove short impulse noises from more digital sources.
Magix Sound Forge Pro 12 System Requirements:
- Windows 7, 8 y 10
- 1 GHz processor
- 500 MB of disk space for program installation
- 512 MB RAM
- Windows-compatible sound card
- Internet connection: Program requires one-time registration.
- Also Available for Mac OS here
PAY ATTENTION: Download Version. Once done the payment, you will receive a link to register with Magix and download the program. Codes will be sent by e-mail within 24 hours (working days).