The Lynx AES16 offers unprecedented AES/EBU channel capacity and routing flexibility in a single PCI card format. With support for up to 16 channels of input and output at sample rates up to 192 kHz, the AES16 turns your computer into a powerful digital router or patchbay with extensive flexibility with minimal cabling. Most importantly, the AES16 supports the emerging single-wire 192 kHz standard and is compatible with existing dual-wire AES/EBU devices. Up to four AES16s can be installed in a single computer.
- Sixteen-channel AES/EBU Digital I/O
- 192 kHz / 24-bit Single-wire and Dual-wire Modes
- SynchroLock Jitter Attenuation
- Word Clock and Multi-card Synchronization
- Powerful Mixing and Routing Engine
- Low-latency Drivers for Windows and Macintosh
- Cabling for Direct Digital Interface Yamaha, Apogee, Mackie, and other Equipment