The Lewitt MTP 940 CM is a large-diaphragm multi-pattern condenser microphone into a handheld enclosure. Every sound source is reproduced clearly and authentically.
Three switchable polar patterns (cardioid, supercardioid and wide cardioid) ease recording of the most diverse sources; from vocals to acoustic instruments.
A three-step low-cut filter makes it possible to directly influence the proximity effect, while the mic’s three-position pre-attenuation guarantees clean signals even in high-SPL environments. Switchable LEDs allow you to check settings easily when it is dark.
- Type: Condenser, externally polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer Ø: 25.4 mm, 1 in
- Polar pattern: Wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid
- Frequency range: 20 … 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 10 mV/Pa, -40 dBV/Pa (cardioid)
- Equivalent noise level: 9 dB (A), cardioid
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 144 dBSPL, 0 dB pre-attenuation
- Signal / noise ratio: 85 dB (A)
- Dynamic range: 135 dB (A)
- Pre-attenuation pad:
- 0 dB
- -6 dB
- -12 dB
- Low-cut filter:
- 80 Hz (12 dB/oct)
- 160 Hz (12 dB/oct)
- Internal impedance: 150 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 Ω
- Supply voltage: 48 V +/- 4 V
- Current consumption: 5.5 mA
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 51 dia. x 183 mm, 2 dia. x 7.2 in
- Weight: 332 g, 11.71 oz
- Includes: MTP 40 MCs Mic mount & DTP 40 Lb Mic bag.