The Lewitt MTP 550 DM focuses on the main qualities of a professional handheld performance microphone – high gain before feedback, detailed, rich and authentic sound, easy handling and ruggedness.
- Type: Dynamic, moving coil
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 … 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2 mV / Pa (-54 dBV)
- Internal impedance: 300 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 Ω
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 49 dia. x 175 mm, 1.9 dia. x 6.9 in
- Weight: 400 g, 14.1 oz
- Includes: MTP 40 MCs Mic mount & DTP 40 Lb Mic bag.
- Also Available with an on/off switch: MTP 550 DMS