The MTP 440 DM is an exceptionally versatile, precision-engineered cardioid dynamic microphone ideally suited for upscale live sound and studio recording applications. Featuring a high-performance capsule which delivers a remarkably bright and lively sound, the MTP 440 is perfect for miking drums, percussion instruments, brasses, woodwinds, and vocals.
MTP 440 DM Features:
- Type: Dynamic, moving coil
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 … 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa, -52 dBV/Pa
- Internal impedance: 500 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 Ω
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 39 dia. x 159 mm, 1.53 dia. x 6.25 in
- Weight: 280 g, 9.88 oz
- Includes: MTP 40 MCs Mic mount & DTP 40 Lb Mic bag.