The Lewitt MTP 250 DMS is a Dynamic microphone for ambitious vocal performances. The frequency response of the MTP 250 DMS capsule is tailored specifically for vocals. It provides consistently rich and powerful output in any live environment, allowing your voice to cut through the mix.
The MTP 250 DMS delivers beautiful and detailed sound with a nice and rich mid-range – you will definitely love calling this microphone your own. With on/off switch
Lewitt MTP 250 DM Features:
- Acoustical operating principle: Dynamic, moving coil
- With on/off switch
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 … 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2 mV/Pa, -54 dBV/Pa
- Internal impedance: 280 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 Ω
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 49 dia. x 175 mm, 1.9 dia. x 6.9 in
- Weight: 335 g, 11.8 oz
- Includes: MTP 40 MCs Mic mount & DTP 40 Lb Mic bag.
- Also Available without an on/off switch: MTP 250 DM