Drawmer MC 2.1 Stock B
With the Drawmer MC 2.1 Stock B Monitor Controller incorporated into your system you combine the clarity, fidelity and transparency of the highest quality monitoring circuit with the complexity of a host of mix checking features. It is versatile and intuitive, but above everything else, where the Drawmer MC2.1 excels is in it’s accuracy and ability to faithfully reproduce what has been recorded.
The Drawmer MC 2.1 incorporates four inputs with three stereo balanced speaker outputs, plus a dedicated mono speaker/sub-woofer output each with individual left/right trims under the unit to provide complete control over level matching. The active circuit has been designed to faithfully produce the audio signal whilst removing many of the problems that a passive circuit will bring. In addition, it has a host of mix checking features not often found on other controllers, such as individual left/right cut, as well as two seperate headphone amplifiers and a talkback facility, making the MC2.1 a true engineers tool.
Drawmer MC 2.1 Stock B Features:
- Ultra low noise and transparent circuit design.
- Linear power supply with low hum toroidal transformer and internal voltage selector switch.
- 3 stereo balanced speaker outputs, plus a dedicated mono speaker/sub-woofer output. All have individual left & right trims under the unit to provide complete control over level matching.
- Timed relay protection on all speaker outputs to prevent power up/down bangs.
- Comprehensive mix checking facilities including Left/Right Cut, Phase Reverse, Mono, Dim, Mute.
- Parallelled custom quad pots on main and headphone level controls for excellent channel matching and smooth feel.
- Four inputs including balanced Neutrik XLR, balanced Neutrik XLR/JACK COMBI, and shared aux phono or 3.5mm jack.
- Two headphone amplifiers with individual level controls.
- Built in talk back microphone with level control, mono output jack and internal headphone routing.
- Rugged steel chasis and stylish brushed aluminium cover.
- Can be stacked and is rack mountable (with optional mounting kit).
- Dimensions: L 250mm x W 210mm x H 82mm.
- Weight: 2.5kg.
If you are interested in this product, please contact us: