Hear exactly what you are recording with Drawmer CMC2
The CMC2 is a compact monitor controller that has been designed to provide the same top quality audio, transparency and accuracy of Drawmer’s other monitor controllers, such as the MC2.1 and MC3.1, whilst retaining all the necessary features that the smaller project studio would require without the cost of the advanced features that would seldomly be used.
For all Drawmer monitor controllers it is imperative that what you record is exactly what you hear. The active circuit has been designed to faithfully produce the audio signal whilst removing many of the problems that a passive circuit will bring.
The CMC2 packs a lot of features into a small package. With a footprint of just 18x16cm and a very low profile the CMC2 won’t hog your desk space like some other controllers do. And if your on the move it’s small enough to pop into a bag to take anywhere.
Tough & Secure
Whilst being smart and stylish the rugged, all steel enclosure will withstand the knocks and bumps of the studio, and, coupled with the high quality components used, the CMC2 is built to last. In addition, a Kensington security slot provides protection from thieves.
- Ultra low noise and transparent circuit design.
- Source switches can be active in any combination. 3 Inputs in Total – Two on ¼” balanced jacks and One 3.5mm Front Panel Aux for your Smartphone/Mp3 Player.
- 2x Speakers Plus a Mono Sub can be switched individually & simultaneously or give A/B comparisons.
- Timed relay protection on all speaker outputs to prevent power up/down bangs.
- A large volume knob incorporating a parallelled custom quad pot for excellent channel matching and smooth feel.
- A Headphone Amplifier with Individual Level Controls with easy access to the jack on the front.
- Front Panel 3.5mm AUX Input with Level Control for connecting MP3 player, smartphone or tablet etc.
- Mix Checking facilities Include Dim, Phase Reverse and Mono, as well as an easy access Mute switch.
- Kensington security slot (also called a K-Slot or Kensington lock).
- Very low profile desktop enclosure with a footprint of just 18x16cm.
- Rugged steel chassis and stylish brushed aluminium cover.
- User Manual here.