The CEntrance AxePort Pro is a USB Direct Box (DI) that instantly creates a recording studio wherever you are – at home, on the tour bus or at your hotel. AxePort Pro is a perfect way to quickly record an idea, jam with plug-ins or practice silently with a pair of headphones.
AxePort Pro features 24-bit/96kHz professional sound quality, a loud headphone output, and a software-controlled wet/dry mix that allows you to hear zero latency monitoring (dry), your plug-ins and other effects (wet) — or a mix of both. Volume adjustments couldn’t be easier with conveniently located “axe” and “phones/amp” knobs for gain and level control. AxePort Pro is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS 10.4 and above, and Linux.
In a world where travel is increasingly expensive, AxePort Pro allows you to play with musicians located thousands of miles away. Plug into any computer, record your part and send it in to be mixed. Offering a low-noise Hi-Z preamp, 24-bit 96kHz audio quality and a professional USB interface AxePort Pro unleashes creativity for guitar and bass players everywhere.
- Record album-quality parts and overdubs anywhere.
- Quickly lay down scratch tracks and musical ideas.
- Practice with headphones late at night.
- Play along with iTunes and learn new music.
- Replace the pedalboard – use effects plug-ins as pedals.
- Lighten up your live rig – use the laptop live on stage.
- Cleanest signal, 24-bit/96kHz A/D conversion for professional quality recordings.
- Hi-Z (1 MOhm) input — Perfect match for passive and active guitar and bass.
- 101dB dynamic range — Far exceeds CD quality, makes album-ready recordings.
- Loud headphone amp for zero latency monitoring – works with any headphones.
- Compatible with any plugins on the market – Waves, NI, IK, and many more.
- Studio-grade control knobs for Gain and Headphone Volume.
- Device aggregation, for recording in stereo with two or more units (Mac & PC.
- Stylish and sturdy aluminum body that’s only 4.5 inches (11.5 cm) long.
Input Monitor Mix Control
By far the best feature of AxePort Pro is its unique “wet/dry” slider in the Universal Driver software control panel for Mac and Windows, which allows you to mix the “dry” zero-latency input signal with the “wet” return from your DAW including effects plug-ins. Because virtual amplifier and effects plug-ins introduce a noticeable amount of audio delay, you can blend between the direct input—which has zero delay—and the DAW output to balance the amplifier tone in a way that minimizes software latency and allows easier performance and recording.
The included Windows control panel adds a valuable feature to the AxePort Pro. Now you can use more than one unit on the same PC to make stereo or multichannel recordings. CEntrance exclusive Universal Driver software control panel combines multiple MicPort Pro or AxePort Pro units into a single multichannel device, perfect for using ASIO applications like Cubase, Nuendo, Cakewalk and many others.
- Offers “wet/dry” monitor mix control
- Provides ASIO compatibility
- Allows to use multiple AxePort Pro and/or MicPort Pro USB mic preamps on the same computer!
Mac Users: AxePort Pro Control Panel for “wet/dry” monitor mix control.