Symphony I/O Mk II is a multi-channel audio interface featuring Apogee’s newest flagship AD/DA conversion, modular I/O (up to 32 inputs and outputs), intuitive touchscreen display and optional world-class microphone preamps. The Apogee Symphony SIOC A8x8 have a chasis & A8x8 module included.
Designed to deliver professional sound quality for audio recording, mixing and mastering, Symphony I/O Mk II is the ultimate music production centerpiece for any modern studio.
The new Symphony I/O Mk II comes with direct connectivity to one of three different platforms – Thunderbolt™, Pro Tools® HD or Waves SoundGrid® network.
- Best AD/DA conversion of any Thunderbolt™ audio interface
- Up to 32 channels of modular analog I/O with optional 8 mic preamps
- Best per-channel value of any interface in its category
- Choice of Thunderbolt, Pro Tools® HD (Mac/PC) or Waves SoundGrid® connectivity*
- Ultra-low latency performance
- Intuitive touchscreen display and front panel control
- Option card slot for future platform flexibility
- Designed in California, Built in the U.S.A.
- Analog IN: 8 balanced channels, DSUB 25-pin connector
- AES-EBU IN: 8 balanced channels, DSUB 25-pin connector (192k single wide compatible)
- Coax IN: Supports SPDIF on 1 RCA connector
- Analog OUT: 8 balanced channels, DSUB 25-pin connector
- AES-EBU OUT: 8 balanced channels, DSUB 25-pin connector (192k single wide compatible)
- Coax OUT: Supports SPDIF on 1 RCA connector