This web site is managed by Reflexion Arts SL, located in C. Pastora – 11 bajo, 36210 Vigo, with CIF number B36817252, registered on the trade register of Pontevedra on January 23rd, 1997, Volume 194, Book 1901, Page 074, Section 8 . All communication regarding this website should be made through the postal address, email address or telephone number (as appropriate), listed here. Your access to this website means you have read and you agree to these terms.
Prices and Payment
- The prices listed on our website are retail prices and do not include 21% VAT, which will be added to the shopping cart, and are subject to change without notice. Official prices are considered published on our website the day of payment of the goods, except misprint.
- Payment methods: Credit card (Secure Server SSL) Paypal Bank transfer
We do not store your credit card details
- If you choose to pay for anything online using a Debit or a Credit Card, your card details are not stored by us and cannot be used by our staff.
- Your card details are securely used by Santander Elavon, a division of Banco Santander to enable us to bill your card, but they are NOT stored in any case
- In order to purchase products or services from our Site, you accept this agreement and you must be 18 or over. The site will communicate order reception immediately after it being received. Items paid by different forms of payment, indicated on this Site, will be sent as soon as possible. The website reserves the right to cancel the sale, even if payment has been made, due to stock shortage or force majeure. The customer will be immediately informed and refunded.
- Shipments are normally carried out within 48 hours following receipt of payment. Information on delivery times are non-binding and in no way legally binding.
- We reserve the right to make partial shipments when products are not available at one time, in order to avoid unnecessary inconvenience. We recommend checking the product’s delivery time, before placing the order.
- Transport: Orders of brand new items from Reflexion Arts catalogue will be delivered, postage paid through freight forwarder of our choice, where they exceed 300€ (VAT included). Should the customer choose another agency, the shipment will be sent freight collect. In any case, it is considered the responsibility of the buyer, checking the status of the goods received before signing the delivery note and the communication of any incident. For Canary and Balearic Islands, please check forms and special shipping conditions.
- Shipments are covered by insurance for the total amount of the value of merchandise.
- Reflexion Arts can make specific offers on bundles, ex-demo equipment, B-stock or sale, where transportation may not be included.
- The products submitted for return or repair must be shipped carefully packed, to prevent any possible damage that, in any case, will not be Reflexion Arts SL. responsibility, always being the transportation risks borne by the sender. In cases where the customer chooses the option of transport supplied by Reflexion Arts, in order to take advantage of better rates, any incidence will be entirely the responsibility of the customer, being REFLEXION ARTS SL exempt from this problem completely.
- Reflexion Arts distributes professional equipment and the warranty offered is subject to the specific conditions for this type of goods. Everything we supply is supported by the manufacturer’s standard warranty (usually 12 months, though this varies greatly). Some manufacturers offer longer warranties, and some, like Sontronics, offer a lifetime warranty on any labour costs (though parts can be chargeable).
- If you would like to check the warranty offered by any brand we advertise and sell, before purchasing, please contact us in order to be informed.
If you believe you’ve received a defective product, then please contact us straight away. We will do our best to sort out any problem quickly and to your satisfaction. Where items are found to be faulty within 7 days from date of purchase, they will be classed as an out of box failure. We will arrange collection (unless otherwise agreed) and endeavour to replace the faulty product immediately (subject to stock availability).
- Any faulty items over 30 days old will need to be returned to either our service department, the manufacturer or their appointed service centre for warranty repair. Once again please contact us so we can advise on the best procedure.
- The customer must make sure to keep the purchase invoice (or copy), the original packing material and everything included with it. This warranty includes repair of defective materials without cost of labor or materials, not including any costs of transport, which are borne by the buyer, unless otherwise agreed. The warranty does not cover misuse of the material, improper, intentional or accidental assembly, electrical surges or any damage caused by defective manipulation after being delivered to the buyer.
- Returns will only be accepted on justified cases: malfunction, breakdown in transport and manufacturing fault) . No returns of software will be allowed, once unsealed its original packaging. Returns without our express permission are not allowed and deliveries of goods will be rejected.
- Repairs of equipment outside the warranty period will be charged according to our SAT’s current rates. If 3 months after repair, no payment has been received, Reflexion Arts reserves the right to sell these goods, in order to recover the money due, or to charge a commission for storage. The commission shall be established by Reflexion Arts. The placing of an order implies acceptance of these general conditions of sale and warranty.
Vigo, January 2016